Hear ye! Hear ye! The clock is ticking!
The first match for the FIFA World Cup 2010 in South Africa will begin a couple of hours from now. To all of you who are great soccer fans, here's a great fan accessory that is sure to catch everyone's attention: the all new K-Swiss K-Ona S. What makes it so special? It bears your favorite team's national colors! In a stylish design, it is available in the following colors: Australia flag, Japan flag, Australia flag, Germany flag, Canada flag, USA flag and Brazil flag.
US Online shops have a prevailing retail price of $100.00 while here in Germany, it is being sold at €100,00 per pair.
Here are the product specs:
- Ultra-light (9oz) and stable running shoe perfect for fast days. races and triathlons.
- Durability is achieved with an Aosta® II rubber outsole.
- Flexibility is enhanced by anatomically correct flex-grooves.
- Support is obtained with a direct injected urethane support cage with five-stripe branding on top.
- Stability comes from a rigid TPU midfoot shank.
- Breathability is enhanced by a Flow Cool System™ for moisture management.
- Cushioning is provided by Superfoam® technology, an Si-18 technology crash pad and a k-EVA midsole.
- Comfort is enhanced with a seamless upper construction.
Want to get your own pair? Then check out www.kswiss.com today!